FEATURED PODCAST 👇
Tune in: Weekly interviews on American democracy and civic engagement on Future Hindsight
17:26:00 | Feb 20th, 2013
A choreographer and sound artist talk immigration, sound science, and the process of producing their first show, "Net//Works" at the Fremont Abbey.
14:23 | Feb 20th, 2013
Jeremy Wade talks with STANCE co-editor Tyler P. Wardwell about the desert, the club, and "The Fountain"--the solo he'll bringing to Velocity Dance Center on February 15+16.
19:28 | Nov 28th, 2012
If a performance is only 10% of the life a work, than what about the other 90%? Two performance artists talk process.
21:27 | Nov 1st, 2012
In advance of the premiere of her Velocity-commissioned solo, Amy O dials up Jhon Stronks to talk race, gender, and sexuality in dance.
Join 12,000 podcast lovers and never miss a great podcast.
Find an episode and press play!